Immigration Attorney in Los Angeles

Millions of people dream of living and working in the United States, the land of opportunity, but immigration laws can be intimidating and hard to understand. When you or your loved ones are planning to come to the United States, it’s important to have a qualified immigration attorney on your side so you can ensure the smoothest process possible. With restrictions tightening and visas becoming harder to get, it’s critical to have legal representation that knows current immigrant laws and can help you complete the required paperwork correctly, and on time. Here at Monterrosa Law, we can assist you in coming to this country safely and legally.

What Can an Immigration Attorney Do for You?

The United States was built on a foundation of inclusion and freedom, so coming here  can be a fulfilling and a life-changing experience. However, too many people get caught in the crosshairs of complicated immigration forms, different visa types and legal gray areas that cause their plans to be mired with stress or cut off completely. With the right immigration attorney in Southern California by your side, you can have the confidence to navigate the legalities of immigration and to give yourself the best shot at a good outcome.

Some of the most common things that a California immigration attorney can help clients with include and is not limited to:

  • Removal proceedings
  • Consular processing
  • Marriage/family-based petitions
  • Cancellation of removal applications
  • Asylum/withholding of removal applications
  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals or DACA

Understanding US Visas

If you’re someone looking to enter the United States temporarily or who wants to  become a citizen over time, US Visas are your entranceway in. Our green card lawyers help clients to obtain visas to come to the US. We are committed to helping clients throughout every aspect of their case. There are a variety of visas each with different requirements. For individuals who work in a specific occupation, a H-1B visa is used. A B-1 visa is for a visitor for business while a B-2 visa is for a visitor for pleasure. These are just some of the US visas available and we can help decide which visa is the best for your situation

Call to Speak to a Green Card Lawyer Today

When you need help with your immigration paperwork or simply need experienced representation in court, Monterrosa Law can help. Our team of green card lawyers promises to work hard for you and to give you the peace of mind that you deserve. Reach out to us today to schedule your free consultation at 310-601- 3143. During this important phone call; we can discuss your case, your concerns, and answer any questions you may have regarding how we can help you. Also, we are bilingual and Spanish-speaking, so you don’t have to worry that you won’t be heard correctly or that there will be communication problems during this important call.

Request a Consultation

Call us at 310.601.3143